Ever-changing for Generations to Come...
The newly updated Amm’s Limousine Service Vehicles are City and State licensed and inspected, fully insured and remarkably maintained. The Amm’s Fleet, comprised of over fifty luxury, late model Sedans, SUVs, Limousines and Executive Sprinters, is strategically stationed throughout the City and Suburbs and integrated via leading edge Transportation Dispatching Technology and GPS Tracking. Safety first at all times. Please note that Amm’s adheres to State of Illinois Statutes including but not limited to:
- Liquor Control Act. [235 ILCS 5] relating to distribution of Liquor and Transportation or possession of alcoholic liquor in a motor vehicle. Drinking alcoholic beverages is only allowed in the Limousines and Sprinters that have privacy partitions. Amm’s does not provide liquor. Under age drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Public Health [410 ILCS 82] Smoke Free Illinois Act. Smoking is not allowed in public vehicles.
- Child Passenger Protection Act [625 ILCS 25] regarding safety seats and seat belts. Children must be safely secured in accordance with Illinois laws. Child safety seats must be installed by the adult Traveler responsible for minor passengers. Amm’s does not provide child safety seats, however, for round trip airport service, we will store your car-seat at our office for a fee.
- Adult Seat Belts [Section 12-603.1] In accordance with the Illinois Vehicle Code relating to seat belts Amm’s Chauffeurs wear seat belts and it is recommend that adult travelers would likewise travel with their seat-belts fastened. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Vehicle capacity is strictly limited to the number of seat-belts in each particular vehicle.
Amm’s Safety Policies and Procedures will be enforced at the time of service. Please govern yourself accordingly. Luggage capacity is based on standard size bags. To ensure a safe, comfortable ride, we ask our clients to inform us if you are traveling with any irregular luggage sizes or packages at the time reservations are placed. All luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for service to be rendered.
Lincoln Navigator, Chevrolet Suburban and Ford Expedition
- Luxury Sports Utility Vehicles, the perfect choice for professional business groups and family car service
- Accommodate 1-6 Passengers
Lincoln MKT And Town Car Stretch Limousines
- Ultimate class and luxury for special occasions
- Accommodates 1-8 Passengers for Point to Point Service and up to 6 Passengers for Airport Transfers [Airport Transfers for more than 6 Passengers will Require a luggage vehicle escort at an additional Cost.]
10 Passenger Executive Mercedes Sprinters
- Custom designed, state-of-the art Interior.
- Accommodates 1-10 Passengers for Point to Point Service [Airport Transfers for 8-10 Passengers will require a luggage vehicle escort at an additional cost.]
Sprinter Additional Features:
- Ten Bentley Style Captains Chairs with directional reading lights, under seat drawer coolers, pure sine 1000 watt inverter and 110 individual electrical outlets.
- Dual 32” LED Automotive TVs with HDMI Ports.
- KVH Digital Satellite TV System (Direct TV).
- Stereo with CD / DVD / MP3 / iPod / AMFM / USB.
- Privacy partition. Discreet for business meetings and perfect for celebrations. A partition is legally required in order to permit passengers to drink alcoholic beverages in chauffeured vehicles.
- Emergency Egress Driver Side Escape Window for safety.
Thank You for Choosing
Chauffeurs and Vehicles are Licensed and Insured